Prairie Road Automotive | Eugene Auto Repair
Bill & Lori Filley are the owners of Prairie Road Automotive. Bill has been in the automotive industry over 40 years.
We are an environmentally friendly as well as people-friendly automotive repair facility.
Moreover, we understand that sometimes car repair can be stressful and we do everything possible to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and satisfied with their service experience. We would be happy to have you come in and see us. We believe you will be pleased with the service you receive and in the quality of our work.
Bill is the guiding spirit at Prairie Road Automotive. Check out some of Bill’s accomplishments…
- Member of Automotive Service Association since 1985 (an Automotive Trade Association).
- Chapter President ASA – 1 Yr (Automotive Service Association).
- State President ASA – 3 Yrs.
- Was involved with the level 1 OSHA rewrite in the late 90’s while being State President.
- Served on ASA Mechanical Division National committee – 1 yr.
- Was appointed to fill a position as Mechanical Division Director and be a member of the National Board of Directors. – 1 yr.
- Ran and was elected twice as Director and served – 4 Yrs.
- Graduated from the Automotive Management Institute (AMI).
- Has been a member for over 10 years of 2 different focus groups designed to improve customer service and shop operations.
- Was Vice President of Cascade Toastmasters
- Member of the Odd Fellows Lodge
- Has been a member of Eugene, Springfield, Junction City and Fern Ridge Chamber of commerce’s.
- Currently he is older than when he started.